Yesh stores are offering 25% off lots of brands this week.
Click here to see the items on special.
The offers are valid from until 30/12/11, while stocks last (limit 6 of each item from the 25% discounted items; limited 3 of each of the other sale items).
In honor of Shavuot, Shefa Shuk are offfering club members 25% off a large range of products, including:
- Frozen fish (salmon, trout, halibut, sole, St. Peter’s fish)
- Tzabar salads
- Strauss Danone products
- various cheeses/cottage cheeses
- Zoglovek vegetarian schnitzels
- Titullim Premium diapers/wipes
- Kolon washing powder
- Sod Compact fabric softeners
- Elite savory snacks
- Soft drinks – various brands
In addition, club members who make a purchase of 600 NIS or more will receive a set of dishes – 18 pieces – FREE.
The offers are valid until 14/5/10. Registration to the Shefa Shuk club is free.
Shufersal Big and Shufersal Sheli are offering various specials in honor of Yom HaAtzma’ut, including:
- Goldstar beer 6-pack for 19.99 NIS
- Achla salads (400-500g), 2 + 1 free
- Tzabar salads, 2 + 1 free
- Beit HaShita canned goods, 2 + 1 free
- Milu Off frozen chicken steak, 16.99 NIS per kg
- Prigat soft drinks (1.5 l), 1 + 1 free
- Nesher malt beer reg/diet (1.5 l) 1 + 1 free
- Nikol aluminium pans, napkins (85 units) & kitchen towels, 1 + 1
- Extra specials for Shufersal club members: Zoglovek hamburgers/kebabs/steak burgers, 2 for 33 NIS and Tibon Veal hamburgers/kebabs/steak burgers, 2 for 29.99 NIS
If you spend 50 NIS in the store (not including items on special), you can purchase charcoal briquettes (3 kg) for 11.99 NIS and Shufersal mineral water 6-packs 1 + 1 (limit 2 items per purchase).
Offers valid until 20/4/10, while stocks last.
Tzabar have brought out two new types of hummus (authentic-style based on specific recipes from hummus restaurants). And Shufersal Big stores will be offering free tasting as well as giving out a free map of the hummus restaurants around Israel!
The tasting and map distribution will take place on 14/4/10 – 16/4/10 from 16:00, while stocks last.